- Course Objectives : To provide a career oriented Programme to students in the B.A., B.Sc and B.Com. degree course, which runs parallel to the conventional course.
- Eligibility : A candidate shall have passed Std. XII Examinations of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent or under-graduate Student of any faculty.
- Duration : Part time Certificate Course of one yearly basis
(i.e. 180 working days)
- Scheme of Examination:
i) There will two papers of 2:30 hours duration carrying 70 marks each at the end of academic year.
ii) There will be projects / field work / continuous. evaluation carrying 30 marks for each paper
- Passing Standard : Minimum marks required for passing is 40% of Aggregate of theory and project taken together. Students Completing 30 Credits.
- Syllabi for First Year Certificate Course :
|III||STARTING A NEW EXPORT/IMPORT ORGANISATION||04||60|
|VII||ASSIGNMENTS AND PRACTICALS||10||150|