Self discipline is the best discipline. All students are expected to observe rules and regulations to enable the smooth working of the college.
CODE OF CONDUCT –
- Students should always wear college Identity Card and produce whenever demanded by any college
- Students must carry the identity card whenever he/she represents the college at any other
- No student should loiter in the corridors or college campus during lecture
- Students should not bring any outsiders to the college campus without prior permission.
- Students should not collect any funds from other students & outsiders without the written permission of the
- Students should not arrange picnics without prior written permission of the Principal.
- The college does not enforce a dress However all students are expected to dress decently in accordance to an educational institution.
- Student should read the notice board from time to time and be informed of the information / instructions displayed for their
- Student should take care of college property & help in keeping the college campus neat & clean. Any damage caused to college property shall be compensated by the
- Consumption of Intoxicants, Smoking. Chewing Gutkha, Tobacco is strictly prohibited in the college
- Application for leave on medical ground should be sumitted to the college authorities in
- Astudent is liable to be rusticated for misbehavior or any anti social
- Student should refrain from indulging in any form of ragging which has been notified as a cognizable offence by Govt. of Maharashtra resolution TEM/10967620/96 dated 6/9/1996.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the Mobile phones in possession of the students will be confiscated by the college.
- Strict action will be taken against students violating these
ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT CRITERIA
A student must attend minimum of 75% of all lectures, practical, tutorials and guest lectures in each term of the academic year failing which he/she well not be eligible to apppear for the Annual
- It is Mandatory to submit the medical certificate on time to be eligible to appear for the examination. Such students should report to the principal as soon as they
- A student failing to appear for the examination due to illness, is supposed to submit His / her medical certificate immediately so as to be eligible for additional examination.
AWARD TO RANK HOLDERS
The student who stand first in our college at T.Y.B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com examinations of the university of Mumbai, Maharashtra State Board Examination and toppers in different Streams are awarded cash Prizes as under. Besides student in other fields like Sports, N.S.S; Cultural activities etc. are also encouraged.
1 st Rank
Students Secured 100 / 100 in any sub – for XIIth
Best student of the year (Degree)
Best student of the year (Junior)
Best NSS Volunteer
Sport person of the year (Degree)
Sport person of the year (Junior)